Catylist ID: #30007312
5 Property Portfolio at Northeast Tennessee Business Park-VIDEO TOUR
Office for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30007312|
|Property Subtypes:||Business Park, Governmental, High-Tech, Institutional, Medical, Mixed Use, Office Building, Research & Development|
|Building Size (RSF):||50,000 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||10.50 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$65.90 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Net Leased Investment (NNN), Investment, Vacant/Owner-User, Business|
|Class of Space:||Class A|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
The TCI Group Jerry Petzoldt Agency is pleased to present a unique property portfolio consisting of 4 individual buildings and one vacant lot located at the Northeast Tennessee Business Park in the central Tri-Cities area of upper East Tennessee. This listing presents one portfolio sale, see each property listing for further individual sale or lease details. Property plats attached. View VIDEO TOUR link and attached brochure for overview of the 5 property portfolio.
The Northeast Tennessee Business Park is a 150 acre park designated a FOREIGN TRADE ZONE and designed to accommodate professional office, technology, service businesses and light industrial users. Other companies established at this park include Charter Communications, Bank of Tennessee, Center for Digestive Wellness, Trane, and Leclerc Foods.
Properties offered are:
• 10415 Wallace Alley Street, an 8,000 sq ft contemporary office technology facility on 2.5 acres. This building is also for lease.
• 10368 Wallace Alley Street, a single-story 24,000 sq ft single story professional office complex on 4.4 acres. Several suites also for lease.
• 10376 Wallace Alley Street, an attractive 10,000 sq ft office warehouse on 1.25 acres.
• 10380 Wallace Alley Street, at just over an acre, this nice lot is level and ready for construction.
• 10384 Wallace Alley Street, a modern 8,000 sq ft office building on 1.33 acres currently in long term lease to Trane.
All infrastructure and support features are in place. Public municipal services from the City of Kingsport; electricity provided by American Electric Power; gas provided by Atmos Energy with fiber provided by Embarq and Charter. The Property has easy access from I-81 Exit 63 with many popular dining and lodging options including Cracker Barrel, Sleep Inn and La Quinta motels, Wendy’s, Krystal’s, Subway, and Shell and Road Runner c-stores.
Attachments & Media
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Glenn A. PerkinsTCI Group - Jerry Petzoldt Agency NETAR CMLS Member
|© Copyright Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|